Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 15 Apr 2016, 08:00 AM Agree 0
The future of broking may be broadened beyond the traditional transactional approach to insurance as all-around risk advice becomes more important
  • Paul | 15 Apr 2016, 10:06 AM Agree 0
    Having been a an all round risk adviser for many years I think smaller professional brokers can do the job far better than Mr Searle suggests. Having seen recently the mountain of paper work sent by a larger broker the client in question asked me to explain why he had to read, understand and sign off on the information provided. Many of the larger broking houses now resemble insurers with little personal interaction between the account manager and client. My brokerage provides life risk, general broking, workplace health advice and assistance and business continuity planning et al all with the aid of trusted partners and our own skill sets. The future has arrived and it belongs to trusted insurance and risk advisers not impersonal compliance machines.
Post a reply