Submissions for the 2016 Australian Insurance Industry Awards are now open; it has been announced by the Australian New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF).
Now in their 13th
year, the awards recognise the best and brightest in the insurance industry and Prue Willsford, CEO of ANZIIF, said that the event gives the industry a chance to celebrate their achievements.
“The Awards is an event for the entire industry and one that gives businesses an opportunity to promote their achievements and those of their staff,” Willsford said.
“For this reason, we are inviting previous winners, finalists and submitting companies as well as businesses that have never participated to submit for the categories relevant to them.”
ANZIIF also unveiled the 16 categories of the awards, which will be presented by Asia Insurance Review
as co-hosts, with submissions set to close on April 26:
- Small Broking Company of the Year
- Medium Broking Company of the Year
- Large Broking Company of the Year
- Underwriting Agency of the Year
- Direct General Insurance Company of the Year
- Small - Medium General Insurance Company of the Year
- Large General Insurance Company of the Year
- Life Insurance Company of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Professional Services Firm of the Year
- Service Provider to the Insurance Industry of the Year
- Women’s Employer of the Year
- Youth Development Employer of the Year
- Young Insurance Professional of the Year
- Insurance Leader of the Year
- ANZIIF Lifetime Achievement Award
Last year, Marsh
took out the Large Broker of the Year award whilst GSA
won the Medium Broker title and Consult Insurance Solutions took out the Small broker award.